Carli's ball joints start out as a chunk of specialty chosen material which is machined to Carli's unique design and then heat treated to a specified rockwell (hardness). From there the ball joints head to an aero-space lube company where a proprietary dry-lube coating is applied to their specified thickness. Carli tops them off with an accessible zerk fitting for easy servicing, plus they even include a tube of high quality synthetic grease with each ball joint set.
-Warrantied for life.
-In lieu of enumerating the materials, processes, and design characteristics of Carli's Ball Joints, they're just going to stand behind this component for as long as you own it. If for any reason the performance of Carli's Ball Joint declines, Carli will stand behind it. For the life of your purchase. After the finalization of the R&D process Carli is confident that this part will never fail.
- Extensive testing on the ball joints through Carli Suspension's product research and development cycle is now complete. We have logged thousands of nasty dirt miles over the past year to ensure that this product would be everything you have come to expect from us. These new Extreme Duty Ball Joints should yield a service life for as long as you own your truck and we're confident enough to offer a lifetime warranty. With an average labor of $500.00, the end user actually saves money the first time that they don't have to replace them.
- Upper and Lower Ball Joint Package Part Numbers
CS-DBJP | 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 CS-DBJP | 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
- Upper Ball Joints Part Numbers
CS-DUJP | 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
- Lower Ball Joints Part Numbers
CS-DLJP | 03-12 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4
CS-DLJP | 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
CS-DUJP | 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
- Brand: Carli Suspension
- Condition: New
- SKU: CS-DBJP
- mpn: CS-DBJP
- UnitWeight: 10.3 pounds
- Shipping Specifics: CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA !