Edges all-new EAS Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) allows you to change custom tunes* on the fly utilizing the Insight CS2 or CTS2. The EAS SOTF part numbers cover the 2011-2016 Duramax, 2010-2018 Cummins, and 2011-2019 Power Stroke. Customers can now change tunes right on the screen! Many companies use a voltage signal to change between their 5 tune levels, when tuned with custom tuning software. Instead of drilling a hole in the dash, add the EAS SOTF accessory to an Insight monitor to control custom tunes* while driving down the road.
Here is how it works:
1. The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CTS2, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen!
Note: The Power Stroke EAS accessory plugs into the Fuel Temp Sensors. Only controls tuning levels that change voltage resistance through that sensor.
- Brand: Edge Products
- Condition: new
- SKU: CTS2CS2SOTF
- mpn: CTS2(84130)+CS2(84030)+98650
- MPN: CTS2(84130)+CS2(84030)+98650
- ebay minimum stock: 1
- Shipping Specifics: CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA !