Edges all-new EAS Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) allows you to change custom tunes* on the fly utilizing the Insight CS2 or CTS2. The EAS SOTF part numbers cover the 2011-2016 Duramax, 2010-2018 Cummins, and 2011-2019 Power Stroke. Customers can now change tunes right on the screen! Many companies use a voltage signal to change between their 5 tune levels, when tuned with custom tuning software. Instead of drilling a hole in the dash, add the EAS SOTF accessory to an Insight monitor to control custom tunes* while driving down the road.
Here is how it works:
1. The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CTS2, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen!
Note: The Power Stroke EAS accessory plugs into the Fuel Temp Sensors. Only controls tuning levels that change voltage resistance through that sensor.
*Custom tunes created by 3rd party tuners and/or 3rd party custom-tuning software have no affiliation, approval or endorsement by Powerteq. Powerteq is not liable in any way for tunes created by 3rd party companies or 3rd party tuning software. The Powerteq EAS SOTF accessory is designed to replace a mechanical switch to enable changing power levels with the touch of a button on the Insight monitor.
- Brand: Edge Products
- Condition: new
- SKU: CTS2CS2SOTF2
- mpn: CTS2(84130)+CS2(84030)+98651
- MPN: CTS2(84130)+CS2(84030)+98651
- ebay minimum stock: 1
- Shipping Specifics: CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA !