F.A.S.S. fuel systems
FASS Fuel Systems
Most vehicles fuel tanks are mounted at least two feet below and ten feet away from the fuel pump. This configuration creates multiple problems associated with the fuel delivery to the engine. First, the injection pump has to draw the fuel from the tank by creating a vacuum which produces fuel vapor. Second, while the vehicle is in motion the movement of the fuel inside the tank causes air to become entrained within the fuel. By having entrained air and air vapor in the fuel, the engine does not perform at the manufacturer's specification.
Air and fuel vapor occupy the space that should have pure fuel, thus delaying the injection of fuel (retarded timing) into the combustion chamber. The air/vapor present in fuel is very inconsistent, making it virtually impossible to adapt the varying degrees of changes in injection timing. The answer to this problem is the FASS kit.
Many systems are in stock but not all of them, emails us for availability or allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Benefits of FASS
- Reduces Stress on Injector Pumps
- Increases Fuel Milage and Power
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide
- Increases Injector Life/Dependability
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Excellent Cold Weather Performance
- Awesome Warranty (Lifetime for Pickups)
- Optional Electric Heater Available